The new-year is an excellent time to start fresh and organize. At Soucy Insurance, we believe it is also the perfect opportunity to get your financial house in order. Before the end of this month, remember to:
- Get a copy of your credit report.
- Complete a home inventory. Make sure the jewelry, big screen TV or any valuable gifts you received are properly covered within the limits of your homeowners’ policy.
- Do you have only a homeowners’ or auto policy with us? Give us a call to see if we can save you a considerable amount of money by packaging your policies.
- Can an umbrella be worth $1 million dollars? It can when it protects you and your family from a lawsuit. Talk to your Soucy Insurance agent about an umbrella policy to protect you and your assets.
- If you’re self employed or own a small business, you should consider Disability Insurance. Protect your greatest asset – your ability to earn.
- While no one wants to think about it, maybe this is the year you inquire about life insurance. Remember it protects the loved ones we leave behind.
Call Soucy Insurance at 762.2218 for a new-year policy review, to ensure that your coverage matches any changes in your insurance needs.