Why Choose an Independent Insurance Agent?
It matters where you buy your insurance. Any misconception about this could cost you money, service and protection. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your car or your business. Three sources for insurance are available to consumers, but each source varies greatly.
- Captive Agents can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents represent multiple companies, and can find you the best combination of price, coverage and service. This is what Soucy Insurance Agency pledges to offer you every day.
What is an Independent Insurance Agent?
An independent insurance agent is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties. Soucy Insurance Agency provides more competitive prices because we draw from more than one insurance company. An independent agent is not beholden to one company. So when your insurance needs change, you can continue to rely on independent agents like us. We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
When you make a claim, our Independent agents can assist you and act as your consultant, and work with you to help you determine your needs. Independent agents provide insurance plans with options to help you find the best combination of price, coverage and service that fit your needs and capacities. And these services span a full range of products – home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
An independent insurance agent treats you like a person, not just another number. Your satisfaction will always be our number one concern.
Trusted Choice Pledge of Performance
Trusted Choice agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and emails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients, and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.