Site Loader

If you have a car or truck, you have auto insurance. The same reasons you have coverage for your automobile also applies if you own a recreational vehicle, motor home, motorcycle, or boat. You need to be protected in case of damage, theft, or A spring gardenan accident. Before you use any of your recreational vehicles this spring, learn about our coverage.

Soucy Insurance has policies that cover a wide range of on- and off-road sports vehicles including:

  • Motorcycles, dirt bikes, and scooters
  • Motorhomes, campers and camper trailers/fifth-wheel camper trailers
  • Golf carts and Segways
  • ATVs and snowmobiles
  • Trailers/sleds used with any of the above

We can provide you with insurance that includes bodily injury liability, coverage for guest passengers, and property damage liability. You also can receive coverage for collision, medical payments and uninsured/underinsured motorists.

The cost of your policy does not have to put a damper on your fun. You can save if you have a safe-driving history, if you pay your policy in full, if you combine with your auto and homeowners’ policy, and if you have anti-theft and safety devices.

Call us at 401-762-2218 to learn more about coverage for your recreational vehicle and how we can help you save this spring.

Post Author: jhcomsoucy